The company provides the following investment, finance and advisory services:
- Placement of Debt and Equity Capital (single properties or portfolios)
- Acquisition/Disposition Brokerage Services (licensed real estate broker in California)
- Capital Solutions, Restructuring and Workouts for Real Estate Organizations
- Corporate Finance, Accounting and Tax Strategies
- Strategic Portfolio Analysis and Creating Enterprise Value
- Temporary Executive Services in Accounting/Tax, Acquisitions/Investments and Finance
- REIT Valuation, Analysis and Strategy
The company’s clients have included:
- Tiger Global
- Amtrust Financial
- Rochdale Investment Management, LLC
- Lynch Investments, LLC
- Goldman Sachs
- MLP Real Estate Securities, Inc.
- Rhodes Companies, LLC
- First Citizens Bank
- McKinsey & Co
SAMPLE of completed transactions:
- Organizational, financial and tax structuring for a new real estate investment subsidiary of a large real estate construction firm.
- Brokerage sale for $6,300,000 of a 150 unit independent living facility in Fort Wayne, IN.
- Acquisition and equity investment of a 60,000 sq. ft. industrial building in Dallas, TX for $7,100,000.
- Financing placement of $21,500,000 for the land and horse racetrack in Orange County, CA.
- Securitized loan sale of $90,000,000 for a portfolio of commercial mortgages for a life insurance company.
- Underwriting and property analysis for more than $700,000,000 of loans in commercial mortgage backed securities pools.
- Financial and tax structuring for a department store REIT spinoff.
Minimum transaction size is $5,000,000.